The View From Here

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Heeelllloooooo Everybodieeeeee!!

It's me, Max. Mom wasn't able to get last week's newsletter out so this one will be a double whammy!

I am growing bigger and bigger everyday, I am such a happy boy who just loves to stay busy all the time. (mommy sighs, she doesn't get much of a break during the day!!! lol) I am very good at walking holding on to furniture and am getting better at climbing stuff too. Like pillows on the floor or all over Mommy, it is so much fun!

I am also getting better at listening when Mommy or Daddy say "no touching please!" Most of the time I listen and leave whatever it was I was touching alone....unless the temptation is just too great!! :) I am eating all sorts of stuff now, I LOVE fruit salads, and when mommy puts a yogurt in the freezer so it tastes like ice cream. I also love to mash my food all over my highchair and myself, making a big big mess, but that's my job, right? Mommy says I am VERY good at making big messes! haha!

I know words for all kinds of things now, even if I can't say them yet, I know "want your bottle?", "Where's _______ ? (mommy/daddy/whiskey the cat)", "Give that to me please" (about 60% of the time I listen to that one), "would you like a cracker?", "wave hi/bye!" and so many more. I am a very smart baby. One of my favorite games is to take my pacifier and stick it in Mommy's mouth, I think it is hilarious, but at least I am sharing! My other favorite game is "chase" with ME being the one who gets chased, when Mommy says "I'm gonna get you!!!" I squeal and scream and crawl as fast as I can laughing until Mommy catches me, which is, of course, the best part of the game.

Anyway, I hope you are all doing really really well! For Mommy's work friends, we promise to come visit soon, as soon as Mommy's foot is feeling better!

Miss you ALL so so much!
Lots of love,
Baby (big boy!) Max

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home