The View From Here

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hi Everyone!!!

I am now 40 weeks old, 9 and a half months already!!! I can't believe that in less than 3 months I will be 1 YEAR OLD!!!! Yikes says Mom.

Happy Mother's day to all the mom's out there!

This week was very exciting because I figured out how to CRAWL!!! Yes sir! I am a crawling machine going here and there and back again, I certainly keep Mommy and Daddy on their toes! I am also constantly crawling somewhere like the couch or coffee table and pulling myself up to standing. ALL. THE. TIME. (mommy says "sigh"). But all in all it is lots of fun. I am such a happy baby these days now that I can go places, I am all smiles and giggles all the time. We have been going to the park every day, I LOVE the baby swing, love the breeze in my hair. I HATE wearing a hat, mommy finally found one that has a strap so I can't pull it off, but that doesn't mean I don't try. I have already thrown 2 hats overboard off my stroller when out for a walk (without Mommy or Daddy noticing) and Mommy got tired of buying new hats, haha.

I love going places, especially the park. I am just as happy to sit on a blanket on the ground and play with the grass and pick up and throw little leaves and sticks that I come across, so much fun, I am loving this nice weather, which means I get to go outside everyday!

Today we went to the Beaches for Mother's day, we ate dinner in a very busy restaurant, which I loved, I was very excited. I also tried a little bite of Mommy's icecream while on our walk and cried for almost 3 blocks when I couldn't have anymore. Who knew icecream would be so delicious???

Anyway everyone, I hope you are doing really really well, I love you all, can't wait to see you all again soon! Enjoy the pictures!

Lots of Love,
Baby Max

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home