The View From Here

Monday, May 07, 2007


Hello Everyone!!!

It's Max here and I have SO much to tell you this week! I have been so so busy, going all over the place and having lots of fun along the way!

On Saturday we went to my great-Papa's memorial service in Bobcageon, which was sad and happy at the same time, happy mostly because I got to see lots of friends and family, I was a very good boy, even though by the end of the day I was so so tired!

On Monday, Mommy, Daddy and me drove to Kitchener to see my big sister, Nisha, and her mom Maire, we had a great time and went to this really fun park, which I missed because I fell asleep once we got there, LOL. But I enjoyed getting to see those guys a lot!

We also visited a big pet store on Monday night and I got so so excited over the fishies and especially the cute puppies who were jumping around, but when Daddy started to wheel me away from them I cried and cried, I didn't want to leave. LOL

Today (wednesday) we went to the zoo! I have never been to the zoo before, some of the animals I didn't really "get"...I guess I didn't really know they were animals and if they weren't moving around I wasn't interested, but I did like the giant fish aquariums and the gorillas, hippos and the big polar bear who swam up to the glass to
see me. By the end of the day I was pretty pooped and glad to be home.

I had my doctor's appointment on Tuesday and afterwards we went for lunch with my Uncles Jay and Cory and my friend (Uncle Jay's girlfriend) Ashley. It was fun, I tried some pasta and a mushroom for the first time, yum yum! I now weigh 19.9 pounds and am just over 29 inches long, the doctor says I am the PERFECT size and am growing very very well. I had fun at this appointment, playing with (aka: grabbing from the doctor) all the doctor's neat stuff. I have 4 teeth now and love to chomp on things, I have also learned how to wave "hi" If you wave and say "HI!" I wave back and yell, it's very funny. All in all I am doing GREAT!

Anyway, sorry this letter this week is so long!! LOL, I hope you are all doing really really great, I miss you all!

Lots of love,
Baby Max (not such a baby anymore!! )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home