The View From Here

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hello Everyone!

I hope you are doing really really well!

Not too much new has happened this past week, mostly I have just been perfecting my new skills, crawling and standing mostly.

Today I had a bit of an accident while trying to stand, I didn't quite make it and bit my mouth. My tooth poked into my lip making it bleed and making me cry...a lot. But Mommy and an ice cube wrapped in a washcloth to suck on made me feel better. The first big bump of many I guess!!

Mommy Daddy and me went for a long walk outside today, we visited our friend Laurie and her family and I ate some dirt. I am still undecided if it was yummy or yucky, mommy didn't want to let me try another taste to make sure. too bad. We also went out to eat for brunch, I had toast and fruit salad, yum yum, and to the walmart to buy some stuff. I love going to resturants, I was so excited. I also love going on the subway, especially if mommy or daddy let me stand and look out the window, it is very exciting stuff for a not quite 10 month old baby!

One big peice of news that has happened over the past few days is me saying "mama" and "dada".....for REAL. I have been babbling them for some time now, but it is becoming more and more obvious that just over the past week I have figured out what they mean, usually I only say "mama" when I am upset, reaching for Mommy, On Wednesday night when Daddy left to go see a soccer game I waved and said "dada" clear as can be! I am such a smart little boy!

I am waving hello and goddbye a lot lately, I am finally getting the hang of what that means too. Can't wait to see you and show you all my new skills!!!

Anyway everyone, I hope you are having a nice long weekend and are enjoying this nice weather like me!!

Lots of love,
Baby Max

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home