The View From Here

Monday, April 23, 2007

Hello Everyone!

It's Max again....Mommy is finally back on track (I hope) with my newsletters.

This past week has been a busy one for me, the weather has been so good that I have been going outside every day! First thing in the morning me and Mommy and Daddy all go for a walk to "get our blood going". After Daddy goes to work, Mommy usually takes me out again in the afternoon to do shopping or groceries and stuff. I love love love being outside seeing the world!

I am still working on crawling, I am getting closer and closer everyday! Mommy thinks it will be in the next 2 weeks that I will probably get the hang of it. I am really good and rocking back and forth on my hands and knees though, so that's a start!!! I said "mama" for the first time on Friday....I said it a bunch of times, although people aren't sure if I mean "mommy" or not. I am still saying "mum mum mum" when I need Mommy, so she is pretty convinced that I am saying it for real, which is pretty cool!!! I can't wait until I can say all the things I want to say, Mommy and Daddy think I will probably be an early talker.

We had a busy weekend. On Saturday we went to visit Mommy's friend Mel, it was her little boy's 2nd birthday party, I had lots of fun and eventually passed out on Mommy's lap from all the excitement. Then on Sunday we all went to the Beaches and walked around and had lunch. I got a bunch of summer clothes since the weather is getting hotter, I want to be prepared! All in all it was a fun day out in the fresh air.

Anyway everyone, I hope you are all enjoying the Springtime! Can't wait to see you all!

Lots of love,
Baby Max
xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home