The View From Here

Monday, April 23, 2007


Heeeellllooooo Everyone!

So sorry this newsletter is behind, I have been bugging mommy to get it done but her and daddy have been busy getting our new house ready and stuff.

I really like my new place! There are so many more rooms to see and explore and we have much more space. I can't wait until I can crawl for real and I can check it out on my own (not a chance, says mommy, LOL). Speaking of crawling, I am getting closer everyday, I can sometimes get up on my hands and knees, but mostly if I try to crawl I just push myself backwards or around in circles, but a little guy's gotta start somewhere, right!?

Last week, Mommy and I went to meet this nice lady, who mommy says will be babysitting me when she goes back to work. We are both very sad that we can't just keep hanging out all the time forever and ever, but we will manage. The lady is very very nice, I liked her and the 2 other kids who were there, it's a lot like home, so I think it will work out fine.

I am still giving lots of kisses when you ask me, which is very cute (and slobbery!). Mommy made me a "book of babies", which is really just a little photo album with magazine cut outs of babies, but I love it I laugh and point and give the paper babies kisses, it is all too cute.

Yesterday my Uncle Rob, Aunt Kathy and cousins Asher and Abby came for a visit, it was lots of fun, I like it when people come to visit! They lent me a really cool video which I watched today and loved it, lots of music and things.

My newest thing is "dancing". When I hear a beat or some music, I rock back and forth and wiggle to the music, I just love music!! I also love to bite things with my new teeth. I bite down on the spoon when Mommy feeds me, sometimes I won't let go.

Anyway friends and family, I hope you are all doing as well as me! Can't wait to see you again!

Lots of love,
Baby Max

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home