The View From Here

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Hi Everyone!

It's Max here, telling you all about what's been happening with me over the past week!

I am getting better and better at sitting up all by myself, I just about have it, I can sit up when I am on the couch (under a watchful eye of course) but sometimes I still fall backwards or to either side, so I am still practicing, but I love it. I am quite happy to just sit there and play with some toys, I much prefer it to lying down, I guess because I can see what's going on around me better that way!

This weekend Mommy, Daddy and I got to go to the hospital to see my new little buddy, Leo, who was born on Thursday, he is very tiny and very cute, and to be quite honest, I wasn't all that interested, haha, maybe when he starts to actually do stuff! But he is a super cute little guy, it was nice to see his Mommy and Daddy, Joey and Ursula too.

I am finding a lot of things quite hilarious these days, sometimes I will roll onto my tummy and laugh and laugh and squeal and neither Mommy or Daddy can figure out what's so funny, but obviously something is to me! On Saturday we were at a resturant and there was a mirror behind Mommy and I was laughing so hard the whole resturant could hear me, very hilarious.

No more teeth so far, but I know I will get more soon. I am getting better at eating little finger foods, Mommy will put some in the tray of my exersaucer and I gobble them up, the ones that don't end up on the floor, that is. They make a huge sticky mess, but I think it is great fun. Lately at nap and bedtime I have decided I HATE having the covers on, sometimes I scream and scream and kick them off, so I have started to have to wear warmer jammies so I can sleep with no covers. I have been sleeping in my own bed all by myself lately too, and have been doing really good, sleeping the whole night through still. I know that Mommy and Daddy are close by, so I do just fine. Mommy is getting better at sleeping without me too! hahaha

Anyway friends and family, that's about it for me, wish Mommy and Daddy lots of luck with their packing up for the new house, we move in less than a month now, and they are very stressed about all the things that need to get done! I am looking forward to seeing my new house and new room!

Ok, lots of love and kisses, hope you're all doing great!

Luv,
Baby Max

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home