The View From Here

Monday, March 26, 2007

Hello Friends and Family!

It's Max here and boy oh boy am I getting more and more grown up every day!!!

The past 2 weeks have been an adventure for me, I am learning all sorts of new things and doing lots of cool stuff too.

This week I learned how to go from lying down to sitting up, all by myself. Mommy discovered that when she had me lying in my crib and next thing she knew I was sitting up playing with toys. I am very good at it. I can't crawl yet, but I can move around in circles when I am on my tummy, but I sometimes get frustrated when I can't "go" anywhere.

I learned how to say lots of DA DA DA too, I babble on and on and on and love to blow lots of bubbles, which is why, in most of my pictures I have a wet or dirty shirt on, sometimes mommy forgets a bib, or I pull mine off and slobber all over everything! That's what babies are good at! I am getting very good at feeding myself, I eat just about every kind of baby food now, and I have also tried, yogurt, bits of bread/bagel, mashed potatoes, little bits of melon, strawberries and bananas, also I have tried rice. Yum Yum, I love trying new things.

My favorite toys these days are probably my Monkey, who I smash into my face every night to fall asleep, my blocks, any toy I can bring in the bath with me and of course, Mommy's potato masher. I have to be really careful with it, but sometimes mommy lets me play with it, it is so cool!

I think I am getting another tooth soon, as I have been a bit cranky on and off, but hopefully soon it will be there and no longer bugging me. I get up earlier in the morning now too, much to mommy and daddy's delight (not!) usually around 7am or so. But I am such a happy baby that they don't mind.

Anyway everyone, enjoy the pictures! Hope you are all doing really well!

Lots of love,
Baby Max xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home