The View From Here

Monday, March 26, 2007

Hello Everyone!

Sorry my newsletter is late this week, we were all over the place on the weekend and the past couple of days doing so much fun stuff!!!

This past weekend Mommy, Daddy and I went to Nana and Papa Knights house to visit, and for my cousin Abby's dedication. Abby is not too much older than me so it was nice to have someone my own size to hang out with! I also got to hang out with her Mommy and daddy, Aunt Kathy and Uncle Rob, my cousin Asher and my big sister, Nisha....did I say it was SO much fun!?!

Then on Monday, mommy and I took the train to go visit my Nana and Grampa McColl, Uncle Cory and Uncle Jay and their girlfriend's Ashley and Amber....that was also so much fun. They have a big puppy dog and lots of pet birdies, but my most favorite thing of all was the little fish tank they had with the little fishies swimming in it. I would get so excited and put my nose right up to the glass to see the fish, it was so funny. I loved it so much that Mommy promised me that when we move into our new house she would get me a little fish tank with some fishies just for me!

As for me, I have been a busy little bee, learning all sorts of new things lately. I am "talking" a lot more over the past couple of days, lots of ra-ra-ra, ba-ba-ba and every once in a while, a da-da, very exciting stuff. My favorite thing to do when I am happy or excited is wiggle. I wiggle back and forth all the time, it makes everyone laugh. I am also learning to lean forward and give kisses too, so cute.

All in all I am such a good baby, I am eating lots too...I had chicken for the first time, it's weird, and I make faces, but I eat it all up. I also had a strawberry yesterday...yum yum.

Anyway everyone, sorry my letter was late, enjoy the pictures, there are so many of them this time!!

Love you all, can't wait to see you all again!
Love and kisses, baby Max

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home