The View From Here

Monday, February 12, 2007

Hi Guys!

It's Max, I am now 28 weeks old!!! (or technically almost 6 and a half months old!)


In my last newsletter, I told you how I had my doctor's appointment and got those yucky needles that gave me a fever. Well the fever lasted for 3 days (at 103 degrees) so Mommy and Daddy took me back to see the doctor who determined that I had a stuffy nose and a throat infection, all of which was making me a very unhappy baby indeed. But thanks to some tlc and baby tylenol from Mommy and Daddy, by Wednesday I was starting to feel lots better. Now I am totally back to my old self.


Not too much else is new with me so far, I am still rolling over like crazy, and Mommy and Daddy are helping me to learn how to sit up all by myself. Sometimes I can sit up for about 15 seconds before I fall over, so slowly I am getting the hang of it! Slowly but surely!


Mommy and Daddy got me this giant stuffed Hippo, which I love (I picked it out out of a line up of 3 different big stuffed toys) I sent a picture of me with him. He is literally as big as I am!!! I like grabbing him and stuffing him in my face, don't ask me why! hahaha I am doing lots and lots of babbling these days...Mommy is trying to get me to say mama and dada (I have said both before but only a fluke), so far with no luck, but I always think it is funny and just laugh at her instead. I am also eating much more solid food so I can gain some more weight, which I love, yum yum, I especially love this apple/blueberry sauce mommy got for me, it is so so tasty!

Well, everyone, I hope you are all doing great! Enjoy the pictures,

Love and slobbery kisses,

Baby Max

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home