The View From Here

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Hi Friends and Family!

It's Max here, can you believe that I am now 30 weeks old????!!!! 7 whole months on Tuesday!

As usual, I am ever the happy cheerful little guy, even though this has been a bit of a long week for me (and for Mommy and Daddy!) I came down with my first ever case of croup, which, let me tell you, is no fun at all! I had a barking cough, a really really stuffed nose, and I wasn't sleeping really well because my coughing would wake me up. But through it all I tried my very best to be cheery, Mommy and Daddy are so proud of me. The croup is almost all the way gone now, just a little bit congested, so hopefully in the next few days I will be feeling one hundred percent again!
One more big thing that happened to me this past week is...I got my first tooth!!! Mommy was right in thinking it was coming last week, but boy oh boy is it here now!!! It's teeny and white and sharp! I am also practising my sitting up all by myself, I can only sit up for a few seconds, but I am getting the hang of it, it won't be long now!

I have been eating lots more solid foods lately too, I LOVE fruits, and mommy has been letting my have some finger foods, mostly these little sweet potato puffs for babies that I can easily gum up and swallow, I like them a lot. Next month I get to try meats and yogurt for the first time, I am sure I will like those things too! Although I discovered that I HATE green beans, I spit them out each time, no matter how mommy tries to disguise them or sneak them in my mouth, out they come right away, gross. (Just like Dad - Tim)

Mommy and Daddy found a new house, so we will be moving March 31st, I am very excited, it is a safer place for me to crawl around in once I learn to crawl and I will even have my own playroom! Wow! Please wish Mommy and Daddy lots of luck, because they are not looking forward to all the packing and moving, apparantly it's a lot of work. Not for me though, I am going to hang out with Auntie Sarah for the moving day!

So anyway everyone, I hope you are all doing great, can't wait to see you again!

Lots of love,
Baby Max

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home