The View From Here

Monday, February 12, 2007


Hello Friends and Family!

It's Max here with my newsletter to tell you the news all about me!

I am now 27 weeks old and having so much fun! I have pretty much perfected the art of rolling over in all directions so now I am working on sitting up all by myself. I haven't quite got it yet, but Mommy and Daddy help me practice all the time. Sometimes they think I am just trying to skip that step all together as it often looks like I am trying to crawl! When I have tummy time i gather my knees up under my belly and push forward kind of like a snake or little snail, lol. I don't go very far, but I can move forward a bit by doing that! And then other times Mommy and Daddy think I may just skip crawling and go right to walking as I LOVE to be standing all the time, I am very good at it.

I also LOVE to type! I sent some pictures of me "typing" I love to bang on the computer keyboard and press all the buttons. Sometimes though it can cause problems, like the other day I did something that made all the words on the computer disappear, even the words on the internet! haha, but Daddy figured out how to fix it. I sent some pictures of me playing with my cat, whiskey too. I just LOVE him and he is very patient with me, even when I like to snuggle or pull his fur.
I had my 6 month doctor's appointment yesterday, not too much fun, since I had to get my needles. One in each leg, not fun at all. I weigh 17.2 pounds now, which is less than everyone thought I weighed, Mommy was guessing around 19 pounds. My doctor says I should have gained a bit more weight than that (only 1 pound in 2 months) but says not to worry, just that I am probably ready for a lot more "real" foods, and that I have to start having a breakfast, lunch and dinner of solids in addition to my bottles, so yum yum for me! Mommy totally forgot to ask how long I am now, so she is going to measure me once she finds her measuring tape!

Unfortunately I did not react well to my needles this time, my legs were very very sore and I had a high fever of 103 degrees, which was making me pretty miserable, I was up most of that night so we had to cancel our weekend plans and just hang out at home. I am starting to feel a little bit better now though, after a bath and some tylenol. It's no fun having a fever!

Other than that though I am a super happy little guy! I said "dada" for the first time too....I don't really associate it with Daddy yet, but all in good time! I tend to do most of my talking at bedtime (go figure) as soon as I lie down for sleep I babble on and on for about a half an hour until a wear myself out and fall asleep. At least I am not crying though!

Anyway everyone, I hope you are all doing great, I can't wait to see you all again!

Lots of love,
Baby Max

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home