The View From Here

Tuesday, February 20, 2007


Hello Everybody!

It's Max here, with your latest dose of super cuteness!

Mommy and Daddy just can't believe how big I am getting, Mommy thinks a teeny tiny tooth is starting to emerge (I won't let her get a good look, but she thinks she can feel it) and I know that's a sign that I am growing up!!!

I am rolling over all over the place, I am SO good at it by now, I just roll and roll and roll, you have to keep a really good eye on me if I am on the bed or couch to make sure I don't roll off! So far so good though! My hair is starting to get thicker too, although I still have my awesome bald spot in the back from rubbing my head back and forth at night, hahaha. I am getting very interested in Mommy and Daddy's faces too, I love to grab them and look in their mouth or try to put my fingers up their noses (which they don't like, I don't know why) but I am just trying to figure things out!

Mommy lets me have these big baby teething biscuits sometimes too, I love them, they make a HUGE mess and stick like glue all over my face but boy are they tasty!

This weekend Mommy, Daddy, Uncle Rob, Auntie Kathy and my cousin Abby all went to Ikea, where Mommy and Daddy bought a brand new bed, it was fun, although I fell asleep halfway through the trip! There are lots of interesting people to watch at Ikea, I love to people watch! It was lots of fun, and good to spend sometime with my Aunt and Uncle, they are lots of fun to hang out with!

I am starting to get a bit of separation anxiety lately, I don't like it if Mommy leaves the room, I start to fuss and sometimes even cry....Mommy says it's a sign of things to come! Uh Oh!

Mommy got me some cool new sunglasses, she didn't think I would like them, but I really do! I get very excited to have them on, maybe things look funny when I wear them, but I sent a few pictures of me wearing them so you can see how cool I look!

Anyway Friends and Family, I love you all very much! I hope you are doing really well!

Love and snuggles,
Baby Max (and Kristie and Tim)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home