The View From Here

Monday, January 22, 2007

Hi Everybody!

It's Max again, I am now 25 weeks old!

I have been a busy little bee as usual this past week, doing lots of rolling over and practicing my new sounds, mainly squeals, happy screams and lots of zerbert sounds, it is so much fun.

This past weekend I got to see a lot of Mommy and Daddy's friends at a poker game on Friday. Two of their friends are having a new baby boy in about a month so I will have a little buddy to play with soon! I can't wait to meet him. I like other babies.

Then I got to see Gramma and Papa Knight and Uncle Rob, Auntie Kathy and my cousins Asher and Abby-Jo. We had lots of fun, I was kept very entertained. I was a good baby as always when Gramma and Papa K babysat me so that Mommy and Daddy could go see a movie and go out for dinner for their anniversary, I went to bed without a hitch! It was lots of fun!

My "real" food repetoire is pretty big now and other than cereal it includes: applesauce, bananas, prunes, squash, sweet potatoes and carrots. Yum Yum, I like it when mommy makes me "real food". She also bought me this cool thing that has a handle on one end and a little mesh bag on the other end, she will put a peice of apple or banana in the mesh bag so I can chew and eat it without getting any big choky bits, it just gets mushed through the mesh. It's very very cool, and I love it!

I am getting better at balancing to sit up, although I still fall over, so I have a ways to go, but I bet you in another month I will be sitting up like a pro!

Ok everyone, I hope you are all doing as well as I am! Can't wait to see you all again!
Love always,
Baby Max

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home