The View From Here

Monday, January 29, 2007

Hello Everybody!

It's Max, writing about being 26 weeks old! I am such a big boy now!

Not too much is new this past week, still practicing my rolling over skills, which are getting pretty good. I am also "standing" a lot. I just love love love to stand. Of course, I need a bit of help from Mommy or Daddy, but I am pretty good at it!

I have also started to really love my exersaucer, Mommy puts me in it when she is doing the dishes each afternoon, and I just love to stand and bounce and play with all the cool stuff on it. Now that I know how to work all the toys on it I like it a whole lot more.

One exciting thing, on Thursday my big sister Nisha and her mommy, Maire came to visit me, it was lots of fun. I really like Nisha a lot, I give her huge smiles and giggles, she is a very cool kid, like me! Next weekend is her 3rd birthday party, Mommy and Daddy are bringing me, I can't wait!

This weekend was just me and Mommy and Daddy. We went to the mall on Saturday and I got to people watch, which is one of my favorite things. I like to smile at all the people I see. Daddy bought me this cool kitty cat stacker toy that meows and I really like it, I sent some pictures of me with it. I don't know how to "stack" things yet but give me a few more months and I know I will be stacking with the pros!

Next Friday is my 6-month check up (more needles! YUCK) So in the next newsletter I will have the down low on how big I am for real! Mommy is guessing around 19 pounds.

Ok Friends and Family! I hope you are all doing great! Hope you have a great week, enjoy the pictures!

Love and Slobbery kisses,
Baby Max
xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home