The View From Here

Tuesday, January 09, 2007


Hello again friends and family!

I am now 23 weeks old and I am loving it! I am getting so so great at rolling over, I can now go back to front and then back again no problem! I love being allowed to just hang out on the floor on my blanket with a bunch of my favorite toys.

I don't have a doctor's appointment at 5 months, so I don't have the low down on exactly how big I am, but Mommy thinks I will be probably about 19 pounds by the time I am 6 months. I am not too chubby, just big and tall, like my daddy! (editors note: daddy is chubby)

Mommy and Daddy finally got me the batteries for the ocean wonders aquarium that Nana and Grampa McColl got me for my very first Christmas. I sent along some pictures of me with it. I can turn it on and off with my feet when I kick it. I really like it a lot. I always get so excited when it comes on again after I kick it, lol. One of the other things I have been working on, when Mommy lets me, is taking teeny tiny sips from a real grownup cup. I just love to do it, but only if there is only a tiny dribble in the cup, or I might choke. It makes me feel grown up. Mommy is thinking of trying out one of those baby cups with a straw instead of the sippy cups. I have a sippy cup, and while I love to chew on it, I am not too interested in drinking out of it. I am also learning how to hold onto my own bottle, as long as it is not a heavy full one, I do pretty good. I must say I am doing all sorts of fun big boy things!
I also LOVE to stand. Of course not all by myself, but if Mommy or Daddy hold me around the middle, I stand up straight as a board, I am very strong. I get so proud of myself I just laugh and smile and smile. "Standing" is one of my favorite things to do these days!

Anyway everyone, I hope you are all doing well, enjoy the pictures, I will hopefully see you all soon!

Lots of love,
Baby Max

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home