The View From Here

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR Friends and Family!

Can you believe it is 2007 already!?!?!?! My very first New Years!

I have been doing a lot in the past week or so...I am mastering the art of rolling over, now perfecting the from back to belly variation. There is a picture of me right after I finally got the hang of it, I was so happy and proud of myself! I am still always smiling and laughing, and I am very very ticklish, just about anywhere. I love just lying on a blanket on the floor where I can practice all of my moving and rolling tecniques.
Mommy gave me a new Monkey stuffed animal, he has really long legs and arms and I like him a lot, here's a picture of me playing with him.
I like to "talk" a lot and am learning lots of new sounds. Latest include "ba-ba-ba" and blowing bubbles and making zerbert sounds, so much fun! Still no signs of teething (other than the chewing and drooling that has already been going on for months now!)

I still love to have bare feet all the time, it gives me a lot of opportunity to chomp on my toes, which I love to do. I am always pulling my socks off as soon as Mommy or Daddy put them on so I can get at my toes! I sent a picture of that too. I am almost over my cold now, I have been such a trooper, no fussing or crankiness, just thirstier and sleepier than usual, but I am almost all better and am practically back to my old self!

Anyway loved ones! I hope you are all doing as well as I am! I miss you all lots and lots, I hope you have a super fantastic 2007!

Lots of Love
Baby Max

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home