The View From Here

Monday, December 11, 2006

Hi again everybody!

It's Max writing to tell you all about being 19 weeks old!

This past week, lots of fun new things happened. First and the most fun, I got my Christmas present early....and Exersaucer! There is a picture of me in it. It has so many fun things on it, it is so so much fun!!!

I also got to visit with Gramma and Papa Knight and my Uncle Rob, Auntie Kathy and my cousin's Asher and Abby. Abby liked to pull my socks off for me. I don't blame her, I love pulling my socks off too, it's one of my new favorite games!

I am laughing a lot now, sometimes I think something is funny and I will just burst out laughing and Mommy and Daddy can't figure out why, but it's pretty cute! I also sent a picture of one of those times.

I still love eating "real foods", I eat rice cereal, barley cereal, prunes and I just had squash for the first time the other day. I loved it and ate it all up.

I am still growing bigger and bigger and happier and happier everyday! I can't wait to see you all again!

I really hope things are as happy in your home as they are in mine!

Lots of love and slobber,
Baby Max

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home