The View From Here

Tuesday, December 26, 2006


Hello Friends and Family! This is a bit of a long one!

It's Max here to tell you about my first Christmas and being 21 weeks old! I am officially 5 months old tomorrow (the 27th) and I am learning so many new things!

This past week I learned how to roll from my tummy to my back, the first time, I did it 5 times in a row, but now I only like to do it once in a while. I am still practicing rolling from my back to my tummy, which is much much harder, but I am getting the hang of it. I am still a very smiley and happy guy, and much to Mommy and Daddy's delight I am still sleeping for 10 hours a stretch at night before I wake up! Boy am I a good sleeper.

My first Christmas was a lot of fun, Mommy didn't have too many pictures right now to send, most of them are on other people's cameras so as soon as she gets them she will send them out too. On Saturday we picked up my great-grandma (gi gi) and drove a very long way to Kingston to visit my Grandma Shaw and my uncles Dylan and Rylande. My Uncle Dylan is still scared of me (I don't know why!) but Mommy managed to get him to get one picture of us together anyway! I also got to see my great uncle Steve and my 2nd cousins Darcie and Mackenzie, they liked me a lot too. That night we made the long drive all the way back home and I was not at all happy about being stuck in my carseat for that long, but I did ok.

Christmas morning was just me and Mommy and Daddy, I got to help open my stocking and open my present, I didn't really understand what was going on, but I really liked my cool toy that Santa brought me! Then we were off to my great-auntie Annette's in Ajax where I hung out with my great-papa, my Grampa McColl, Nana McColl, uncles Jay and Cory and cousin's Jenna and Caitlin, it was SO much fun! I got lots of cool stuff there too, boy my family must love me a LOT! I even met Mommy's (and mine too!) cousin who was visiting from Scotland. It was so awesome to see all my family, I miss them lots.

From there we drove to Newmarket to my Gramma and Papa Knight's, boy what a lot of driving! The next day we got to have fun with my uncle Rob and Auntie Kathy, cousin's Asher and Abby and my big sister, Nisha and her mommy and daddy, Maire and Peter. I just loved seeing everyone and I was a VERY VERY good boy. (it's true, ask anyone!) And I got more presents! I don't know what this Christmas is all about, but Mommy and Daddy are having a hard time finding places for all of my stuff, they say that I have more stuff than they do and I am only 5 months old! I know it is just cause I have a great family who loves me so much. And I love them too!

Then we went home, and I was happy to see my room and crib and all my "guys" (aka: toys and stuffed animals), I was so tired from all my visiting that I went to bed without a hitch and I am sure will dream about all the great people I got to spend time with!

Anyway everyone, I hope you all had as great of a holiday as I did! I can't wait to see you again soon!
Lots of love,
Baby Max
(and Tim and Kristie!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home