The View From Here

Tuesday, December 19, 2006


Hello everyone!

I am 20 weeks old this week! Boy do I love being 20 weeks old! I am so much bigger than I used to be, I weigh about 17 pounds now, and am getting bigger everyday!
I still love to chew on anything I can get my hands on, on my toys and on my bib, I love to chew! Mom thought I might be teething, but she can't see or feel any teeth yet, so we'll see!

I have discovered that I LOVE to listen to mommy or daddy play the guitar and sing to me. I laugh and squeal and kick, I get so excited! I have always loved music, sometimes the only thing that will stop me from crying is if Daddy sings me some Radiohead.

I am learning to use a sippy cup this week too! So far all I do most of the time is chew on it, but every once and a while I managed to get some water out, and boy do I love that!

Mommy and Daddy have also (finally!) figured out that I much much prefer to have bare feet. All the time, if possible, I love to grab them and even stick them in my mouth sometimes, toes are so much fun! Lately I have NOT enjoyed getting dressed. If I had my way I would just hang out naked all the time. But mom tells me I can't be naked all the time, so sometimes I just have to let her get me dressed, but I give her a good struggle!

Anyway everyone, I hope you are all doing well! Have a very Merry Christmas, I will send you my next newsletter afer then!

Love and kisses
Baby Max
(and Tim and Kristie)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home