The View From Here

Wednesday, December 06, 2006


Hello again friends and family!

It's Max, and can you believe it, I am now 18 whole weeks old! I am growing so quickly!

As I mentioned in my last newsletter, I got the go ahead from my doctor to start eating real foods, so over the past 2 weeks I have started eating rice cereal and then prunes. Boy oh boy do I LOVE it. It took me a while to get the hang of swallowing it as opposed to spitting it out, but once I got the hang of that, mom can't shovel it in my mouth fast enough. As soon as I swallow one bite I open my mouth for the next one. I also copy mommy and daddy and make lots of "mmmm, mmmmm" sounds while I am eating, it's very funny.

I still chew on anything I can get my hands on, and am a very slobbery baby sometimes. Maybe I am starting to teethe? Not sure yet. I love to be held up in the air "flying" and I love to drop big "slobber bombs" on mom or dad, I laugh and squeal, it's the best thing ever!

Mom still has to get a picture of me with our Christmas tree. At first it scared me and made me cry, but now when I see it in the morning after I get up I give it big smiles! I don't know much about Christmas, but I know there is a present under that tree for me so I think I am going to like it a lot!

This weekend My Auntie Donna and Uncle Gavin came over for a visit, it was lots of fun, I haven't seen them in a while so I was happy to get to hang out with them! Then Mommy and Daddy and I went Christmas shopping at the Mall. I like going to the mall a lot, I love to people watch, sometimes I stare, but I am only 4 months old!

Anyway friends and Family, hope you are all doing really well! I love you all!
Big slobbery kisses,
Baby Max (and Tim & Kristie, well not the slobbery kisses part...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home