The View From Here

Monday, November 20, 2006


Hi Friends and Family!

I keep waiting for Mom to get bored of sending a newsletter about me every single week, but so far she never tires of sharing with the people I love just how cute and amazing I am! I can't say that I blame her!

I am now 16 weeks old, although I am technically not 4 months old for real until the end of this month. In one more week I will be going back to the doctor to have my check up and uh oh...my next round of needles! Obviously I have no idea they are coming, but mom is really dreading it because she knows how upset I got last time, but I am sure I will be fine!

This weekend was a very busy weekend for me! On Saturday Mom's friend, my Auntie Melanie came over early in the morning to hang out and then spend the day out on the town with mom while I had some quality time with dad, we had fun. That night Mommy and Daddy had an event to go to so I got to hang out with Auntie Sarah, she babysits me and I like her a lot, she magically always gets me to fall asleep! The next day my Uncle Rob, Auntie Kathy and cousin's Asher and Abby came over for a visit. Asher chased the cats around and Abby and I hung out for a bit on the couch looking at each other. She is only a few weeks older than me, I think we will grow up to be good friends! They brought me some neat stuff including a Christmas sweater with a snowman on it that was really cool, I sent some pictures of me wearing it, don't I look oh so handsome? It certainly was a busy weekend for me!

I am still sleeping through the night, which makes mommy and daddy so so happy, but I don't like falling asleep sometimes at night so it can still be tiresome! But all in all I am a very happy baby! I smile and laugh all the time and am ever mastering my skill of grabbing things and sticking them in my mouth, things like my bib, my jammies, mommy's hair if I catch her off guard or her shirt or basically anything I can get my hands on. Luckily for Mommy and Daddy I don't crawl so I am not too much work yet!! But when I learn to crawl, watch out!

Anyway everyone, I love you lots and hope you are doing as well as me!
Lots of love,
Baby Max (and Tim and Kristie)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home