The View From Here

Monday, November 06, 2006


Hi Everybody!

I hope you are all doing well and having lots of fun like I am!

I am 14 weeks old now and learned so many new things this week! I now know how to grab things really well, I like to grab my bib or blanket or a little toy and stick it in my mouth. I can now grab my toes most of the times I try too.

Mom tried out a new kind of bathtub to see if that would help me like my baths better and boy did it ever! I posted a picture of me in my new tub, now I like my bath very much!


I also rolled over for the first time this week! Boy is that tough! I posted some pictures of me doing that too, sometimes I need a little help to get started and it takes a lot of grunting and groaning but I can usually get myself all the way over now, even if I don't know what to do once I get rolled over! lol

This weekend Gramma Shaw came to get me and mom and we went for a visit in Kingston. Here's a picture of me with my Uncle Rylande, my Uncle Dylan was too scared to hold me, but I liked him too. Gramma's cat, Callie really like me, she kept coming over and licking me. I gave her big smiles.


Anyway, I can't wait to see all of you, miss you lots!

Love Baby Max

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home