The View From Here

Thursday, November 30, 2006


Hello Friends and Family!!

It's Max, I am now 17 weeks old and as of today, officially 4 months old, can you believe it??? I am getting so big and grown up now.

I had my 4 month check up today and I did not like it one bit. I had to get my needles. Yuck. I screamed and screamed, but after a few minutes I calmed down and even gave mom a smile to let her know I still loved her. I know weigh 16 pounds and am 26.5 inches long. I am very tall for my age, in the top 90th percentile!! Must get those genes from Daddy.

One new thing I have started in the past week is eating cereal!! Dr.Taylor gave mom the go ahead to start me on some big boy foods, but she had already tried it out with me. I love it, I get really excited, and although I spit out just as much as I eat I am learning how to eat from a spoon, very tasty stuff!

I am still getting the hang of sleeping through the night...this past week I haven't been so good at it but last night I slept for almost 11 hours straight! Mom and Dad were so happy! Maybe I will try to do that again tonight!

I still love grabbing things and putting them in my mouth. I am getting very good at grabbing mommy's hair when she isn't looking, ha ha ha! I laugh a lot and am very ticklish, just like Mom!

Anyway everyone, I hope I can see you all soon!

Lots of Love,
Baby (big boy) Max!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home