The View From Here

Wednesday, November 15, 2006


Hello Friends and Family!

It is baby Max writing you again and sending along pictures to show you how cute I am getting!

Not too much has happened in Max land this past week, Mom and Dad have been sick with a cold so they have been "laying low" which means a lot of hanging out at home, which is fine by me!

I am still loving my new bathtub, thank goodness, so I get to have a bath every day or every other day and I am learning how to splash. I kick water at Mommy and when she says "hey!" I laugh. I also splash water at the cats who are always nearby when it is bathtime. (of course my splashing is mostly accidental, but I still think it is funny when I do it!)

I also love being held up in the air to "fly" I smile HUGE smiles, I'll make sure to send a picture of that in my next newsletter!

On a health note, I have been having some ah-hem, digestive issues this past week, so my doctor told mommy and daddy to give me a really small bottle with a mixture of apple/prune juice and water once a day to help out. All I can say is: mmmmmm yummy! I drink it all up, and hopefully this will help things out for me!

I also started sleeping THROUGH THE NIGHT over this past week! I know this makes mommy so so happy. Basically I go to bed around 10pm get up around 6am to eat and then back to bed until around 8:30 or 9. A few nights I got up at 4 to eat instead of 6, but most if the time I have learned how to sleep all night long so my parents can finally get a rest!

Anyway loved ones, I hope you are all doing well and I hope I get to see you all sometime soon!

Lots of slobbery kisses,
Baby Max
(and Kristie and Tim, of course)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home