The View From Here

Monday, October 16, 2006


Hi Friends and Family!

It's Max, sending you the weekly newsletter to keep you all updated on just how adorable I keep getting!

This past weekend we went to Mommy's parents house, Grampa and Nana McColl. Boy did I ever have fun. I also got to see my Uncle's Jay and Cory and My Great-Aunt-Gramma Juanita (it's complicated, lol) They all loved me lots.

I fell in love with a few of the light fixtures at their house and smiled and talked quite a bit to the fridge (or the magnets on the fridge?) I haven't figured out yet what things talk back and which things don't, lol.

I had lots of fun, but was very happy to come home again where my mobile was and to see Daddy, who I gave a huge smile when he came to pick me and mommy up at the train station. I have almost learned to laugh now, Mommy is pretty sure I will have my first real laugh any day now, I am so close. You should see the silly things mom and dad do to try and get me to laugh!

Anyway, Hope everyone is doing ok!
Enjoy the pictures,
Max

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home