The View From Here

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Hi Everyone!

Can you believe that I am now 12 weeks old!?!?! Holy cow! I am getting so big now, my mom and dad can hardly believe it.

Mom thought I had a doctor's appointment last Monday but it is actually on the 23rd, so in my next newsletter I will have info on how much I weigh and stuff. I know I weigh at least 14 pounds now! I am such a happy little guy, I smile all the time and I just love hanging out with Mom during the daytime and I am so happy when Daddy comes home and we hang out and he feeds me a bottle, it's our special me and Daddy time.

I think I am going through a growth spurt this week because I am eating so much and have been a little bit fussy and not sleeping as well as I normally do. Hopefully I will be over that soon and get back to my regular schedule. I have also learned how to chew on my hands and I love it. I do it so much it was hard for Mommy to get very many pictures of me without my hands in my mouth! I also learned how to blow bubbles and I slobber a lot now, especially all over Mommy's shoulder and shirts, she loves me though, so it's ok!

Mommy met a new friend this week, and so did I! Mommy's new friend has a baby too, her name is Noemi and she is almost 6 months old. We stared at each other a lot and every time she started to "talk" so did I, Mommy thought it was pretty hilarious. I like other babies, I have decided.

Today we spent the day outside downtown, it was cold out so I had to get all bundled up. I am not too crazy about hoods and hats, but today I was ok.

Anyway friends and family, I hope you have a good this week!

Lots of Love and slobbery kisses,

Max

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home