The View From Here

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Hello there Everyone!

This past weekend was very busy for me, on Friday I got to go downtown to see my Grandma Shaw who was visiting Toronto for a little bit, we had lots of fun and stayed out all day and then picked Daddy up from work. Then on Saturday we went to Grandma and Grampa Knight's for Thanksgiving, I didn't get to eat any Turkey, but it sure smelled good! I started to get really cranky and missing home though so we came back on Sunday night and I was happy to see my room again with all my stuffed animal friends who I missed a lot.

This weekend I get to go with Mommy to My Grampa and Nana McColl's to visit and have another thanksgiving! Holy Cow! Daddy can't come with us cause he has band stuff so I will miss him lots, but I'm sure I will have lots of fun with Grampa and Nana and my uncle's Jay and Cory, hopefully I won't get too homesick.

Looking forward to Uncle Rob and Auntie Kathy and Asher and Abigail to come back to Ontario and meet me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home