The View From Here

Monday, September 25, 2006

Hello again Friends and Family!!!

It is Max sending you the weekly newsletter all about me!!! I am now 8 weeks old....I can't believe how fast I am growing, it seems like just yesterday I got here!!! I have my 2-month doctor's appointment tomorrow where I will get my first immunizations. I am NOT looking forward to that. But Mommy is a nervous wreck, she is not good with me getting needles. Keep your fingers crossed for me that it goes well and I don't cry too much.

So I have recently decided that I HATE my bath. I scream and scream and scream. This is a new thing, last newsletter I was fine in the bath. Who knows. I am also eating a lot more....it seems like I am always hungry, mom can hardly keep up!! It must be because of all the growing I am doing. Besides, it takes a lot of energy to be this cute.

We found out that my cousins Asher and Abby are moving much closer to me! I am so excited to meet my cousins and Abby, Uncle Rob & Auntie Kathy, especially since Abby is only a few weeks older than me so we can grow up and play together I hope!

PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHER!!! (I can't wait till I get to have one of those!!!) & HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTIE MEL!!!

Anyway, I love you all, can't wait to see you again (or for the first time!)
Enjoy the pictures,

Love Max

(and Tim & Kristie)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home